Sunday, January 23, 2011
First Day!!
As of right now I am in a hotel in Miami with three other girls, who are all in my same program. Today has been a little weird. I took two flights to get to Miami, both of which were uneventful. After arriving at the hotel I was going to go out and get dinner and a drink with some other students I am traveling with. However, I turned on my computer only to have my hard drive crash, the day before leaving for South America for four months. So, I had to miss all the activities, pay eighty dollars in cab fare to buy a new hundred and fifty dollar hard drive, and loose all my information from the past four years of owning this computer. Thankfully most of my pictures are safe of a external hard drive, but I did loose a lot of pictures from Colorado last summer :( I had to say goodbye to all my school work and hundreds of papers. But, on the bright side, I saw downtown Miami and Miami Beach, which I wasn't going to be able to do. Overall I like Miami, it smells like summer.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment